- Getting a Library Card
- Checking Items Out
- Using the Online Catalog
- Map of the Library
- Meeting Rooms
- Genealogy and Local History
- Public Computers & WiFi
- Copiers & Computer Printing
- Fax & Courtesy Phone
- Test Proctoring
- Reference Services
- Library Policies & Plans
- Library Use Value Calculator
Library Use Value Calculator
What is your library worth to you?
How much would you pay out-of-pocket for your library services?
- Enter in the left hand column the number of times you or your family use each service.
- Estimated retail value of each service (if purchased) will be calculated on the right.
- Total value of your library use is shown at the bottom of the worksheet.
- Tip: Tab between entries and do not use commas.
The calculator worksheet has been adapted from the Maine State Library. Click for information on how the figures were calculated.